One year, one user access. Account ID and Password will be sent via Email within two days of your order.
This module is designed to save you time when you need key club data for internal reports and presentations. The formatted Excel files are stored as zip files and can be downloaded by clicking the file names below. The following are the current group of files/worksheets.
1. Calendar Sales - (two worksheets) - The first worksheet contains calendar year sales from 2007 to 2011 and calendar year sales projections from 2012 to 2016. The second worksheet includes sales per square foot and sales per item data.
2. Category Sales, SKUs - (eight worksheets) - This file provides calendar year category level sales, assortment data and average sales per item from 2004 through 2011.
3. Category Analysis - (seven worksheets) - The seven worksheets with data back to 1998 include two non-food groupings, dry grocery/candy, perishables, winter food, winter non-food and spring/summer.
4. Fiscal Year Data - (four worksheets) - This file provides detailed fiscal year information.
5. Member Demographics - (one chart) - This file provides the most recent demographic information from Scarborough Research (September, 2011) for a typical club member.
6. Private Label - (four charts) - The first worksheet provides a comparison of select national and private label brand SKUs since 2005. The second worksheet provides 2011 sales estimates for national and private label brands at each club. The third worksheet provides a private label pricing comparison for select items at each club since 2005. The fourth worksheet provides the private label assortment history at each club since 2006.
7. Item Basket - (one chart) - This file provides detailed retail pricing data for the most recent item basket comparison (October, 2011).
8. Coupons - (four worksheets) - This file contains a breakdown of the monthly coupon programs at BJ's and Costco since January, 2006.
9. Club Locations - (seven worksheets) - This file contains the number of locations by state and country for as well as a list of each worldwide location for each operator.