One year, one user access. Account ID and Password will be sent via Email within two days of your order.
This module is designed to save you time when you need key club data for internal reports and presentations. The formatted Excel files are stored as zip files and can be downloaded by clicking the file names below. The following are the current group of files/worksheets.
1. Calendar Sales - (three worksheets) - The first worksheet contains calendar year sales and calendar year sales projections. The second worksheet includes sales per square foot and sales per item data. The third worksheet provides average private label and branded item sales. The fourth worksheet contains monthly sales for BJ's, Costco, PriceSmart and Sam's Club from 1995.
2. Category Sales, SKUs - (tenworksheets) - This file provides calendar year category level sales, assortment data and average sales per item from 2004 through 2019.
3. Category Analysis - (seven worksheets) - This file provides yearly category assortment history since 1998. The worksheets include SKU counts, average retail prices, the number of wholesale items, the number of consumer items and in some cases, the merchandising space provided for each item. The seven worksheets include two non-food groupings, dry grocery/candy, perishables, winter food, winter non-food and spring/summer.
4. Fiscal Year Data - (four worksheets) - This file provides detailed fiscal year information for BJ's (since 1986), Costco (since 1986), PriceSmart (since 2001) and Sam's Club (since 1990).
5. Member Demographics - (two charts) - This file provides the most recent demographic information from Scarborough Research (November, 2016) for a typical BJ's, Costco and Sam's Club member as well as, for a comparison, a typical grocery store customer.
6. Private Label - (four charts) - This file contains data for BJ's, Costco and Sam's Club. The first worksheet provides a comparison of select national and private label brand SKUs since 2005. The second worksheet provides sales estimates for national and private label brands at each club. The third worksheet provides a private label pricing comparison for select items at each club since 2005. The fourth worksheet provides the private label assortment history at each club since 2006.
7. Item Basket - (one chart) - This file provides detailed retail pricing data for the most recent item basket comparison at BJ's, Costco, Sam's Club, Stop & Shop and Wal-Mart in Nashua/Hudson, New Hampshire as well as each item basket analysis since 2007.
8. Coupons - (six worksheets) - This file contains a breakdown of the monthly coupon programs at BJ's and Costco since January, 2006.
9. Club Locations - (seven worksheets) - This file contains the number of locations by state and country for as well as a list of each worldwide location for each operator.